Emergency Sewer Repair Around Southeastern PA
For most homeowners, sewer lines remain out of sight, out of mind — until catastrophe strikes. When your sewer lines unexpectedly fail, you need a team of experienced plumbers who can deliver the fast, reliable repair service you deserve. At Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling, our team proudly offers same-day sewer repair services to families throughout Downingtown, PA, and the surrounding region. With over 70 years of service experience under our belt, there’s no team better equipped to handle your sewer line emergency than Mattioni.
Signs You Need Immediate Sewer Line Repair
Fast action is the key to total sewer line restoration. Be on the lookout for the following signs that indicate it’s time to request same-day sewer line repair:
- Inconsistent toilet water: If the water level in your toilet bowl fluctuates dramatically daily, it could mean your sewer line is clogged.
- Increased pest presence: When rodents and insects flock to your yard, it could mean a damaged sewage pipe is attracting pests.
- Strong sewage odors: Anytime you smell sewage around the yard or home, it’s a sure sign that something is wrong with your system.
- Water in the yard: Standing water in the yard, especially if there hasn’t been a recent rainstorm, could mean your sewer line is leaking.
- Unusually slow drainage: If your drains take too long to empty, trust a plumber to identify the root cause rather than relying on DIY drain cleaners.
- Gurgling in pipes: Strange gurgling noises from your pipes is never a good sign, so it’s best to contact a repair technician to diagnose the problem.
- Rising water bills: Sudden increases in water bills could point to a leaking sewer line needing repair.
Our Same-Day Sewer Repair in Newtown Square
When your sewer line fails or malfunctions, you shouldn’t have to wait until it’s convenient for your plumber to diagnose and repair the problem. At Mattioni, we offer same-day sewer repair solutions to families throughout Southeastern Pennsylvania. We’ll carefully assess the damage and recommend the best repair solution.
Our sewer repair services proudly include:
- Video camera sewer line inspections
- Trenchless sewer line repairs
- Tree root infiltration services
- Sewer line clog removals
- Sewage ejector pump installations
Traditional vs. Trenchless Sewer Line Repair
When it comes to sewer line repair, there are two main methods offered: traditional and trenchless. Traditional dig-and-replace sewer line repair requires your plumber to excavate your yard to access and replace the damaged pipe. This method is more expensive, intrusive, and typically reserved for severe cases of sewer line damage when most of the system is damaged.
For sewer lines that are still mostly intact, trenchless repair may be an option. This method restores sewer pipes from the inside with a new coating or bursts the damaged pipe around the newly inserted replacement pipe. A skilled technician will be able to assess the extent of your damage to recommend the best option for your system.
Why Choose Mattioni for Emergency Sewer Services?
Since 1948, Mattioni has proudly delivered exceptional plumbing solutions that Pennsylvania families trust. Our family-owned and -operated plumbing company is dedicated to providing a superior service experience. From our upfront pricing and continuously trained technicians to our 70+ years of industry experience, we are confident in bringing lasting sewer line solutions to your home.
Sewer Repair FAQs
Our team has decades of experience helping resolve a broad range of common sewer line issues, including:
- And much more!
The biggest cause of sewer line damage is simple wear and tear. However, sewer lines can also become damaged by nearby tree roots seeking nutrition, shifting soil, changing water pressure, or even accelerating corrosion caused by pipe scale or debris buildup. Extreme temperature changes can also cause sewer line damage.