Air Conditioning Services in
AC Repair, Installation, Replacement & Maintenance
Summers in Chesterbrook can get exceptionally hot, so it’s important to have a reliable air conditioning unit on your side. Even more important is a dependable AC company that you can count on for all your AC service needs! Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling are the AC contractors of choice, as we offer same-day service and 75 years of experience to our Chesterbrook community.
At Mattioni, we offer trustworthy AC services with friendly, NATE-certified technicians. Give us a call at 610-400-8510 to schedule service in Chesterbrook!
Air Conditioning Services in Chesterbrook
We offer the following AC services throughout Chesterbrook:
- AC repair: When your AC breaks down, you’ll need to call a Mattioni professional for repairs. You can depend on our team to get your repair done quickly and restore your AC function!
- AC replacement: If your AC is beyond repair, you’ll need to replace it. This can be a big job, so it’s best to hire the professionals at Mattioni to do it. We will properly size and install your new AC unit so that it works efficiently and effectively.
- AC maintenance: To keep your AC running smoothly, it needs regular professional maintenance. This includes things like changing the air filter, cleaning the coils, and more. Our team will help you with this and ensure that your AC unit is running at peak performance.
Call us at 610-400-8510 to schedule air conditioning services in Chesterbrook. You can count on our 70 years of expertise to get the job done right!
Avoid Costly Repairs With Regular Air Conditioning Maintenance
Avoiding necessary air conditioning maintenance and repairs will only lead to more problems down the road. As soon as you notice something amiss, you should call for service on top of your regular maintenance appointments. Here are a few reasons why you shouldn’t put off getting your AC serviced:
- Preventative maintenance can save you money in the long run. When you have your AC serviced on a regular basis, the technician can catch any small problems before they turn into big (and expensive) ones. This preventative maintenance can save you a lot of money in the long run, as well as keep your AC running smoothly for years to come.
- Servicing your AC can improve its efficiency. An inefficient air conditioner will not only cost you more money to operate, but it will also do a poorer job of cooling your home. When you have your AC serviced, the technician can clean and tune up the unit to improve its efficiency. This means that your AC will use less energy to cool your home, which will save you money on your energy bills.
- Regular servicing can extend the life of your AC unit. An air conditioner needs regular maintenance to function properly and last as long as possible. By having your AC serviced on a regular basis, you can help to ensure that it has a long and healthy life.
- Servicing your AC can improve indoor air quality. A dirty or malfunctioning AC unit can circulate dust, mold, and other allergens throughout your home. When you have your AC serviced, the technician can clean the unit and make any necessary repairs to improve air quality.
- You may void your warranty if you don’t service your AC unit. Many AC units come with a warranty that requires regular servicing performed by a certified professional to stay valid. If you don’t have your AC serviced as required by the warranty, you may find that you’re not covered if something goes wrong with the unit.
Signs That Your Air Conditioner Needs Repairs
It’s important to catch repairs early to avoid any worsening issues, so keep an eye out for the following signs:
- Your AC isn’t cooling your home as effectively as it used to.
- You notice strange noises coming from your AC unit.
- Your energy bills have increased suddenly and significantly.
- There is water leaking from your AC unit.
If you notice any of these signs, it’s a good idea to contact the professionals at Mattioni to come and look at your unit. Trying to fix an AC unit yourself can be dangerous, so it’s always best to leave it to the experts.
Why Choose Mattioni for AC Service in Chesterbrook?
There are many reasons to choose Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling for your AC services. We have been in business since 1948 and have a long history of supplying quality service to our customers. We are a family-owned and -operated company, so you can be assured that we will treat you like family. We offer the highest quality products and services available. In addition, we offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our services, so you can be sure you’re making the best decision for your needs.
Contact us online or call 610-400-8510 to schedule air conditioning services for your Chesterbrook home.
Frequently Asked Questions
We recommend that you schedule a professional maintenance appointment at least once a year. This should ideally take place in spring before the summer heat really kicks in. For ideal results, you can schedule two maintenance appointments, one before summer and one after. If your AC is leaking water, a likely cause is a clogged condensate drain line. This line can become clogged with dirt and dust. However, there can be multiple causes for a leaking AC, so it’s best to call a professional to determine the root of the issue and offer necessary repairs.
We recommend that you schedule a professional maintenance appointment at least once a year. This should ideally take place in spring before the summer heat really kicks in. For ideal results, you can schedule two maintenance appointments, one before summer and one after.
If your AC is leaking water, a likely cause is a clogged condensate drain line. This line can become clogged with dirt and dust. However, there can be multiple causes for a leaking AC, so it’s best to call a professional to determine the root of the issue and offer necessary repairs.