Air Conditioning Maintenance
Expert Air Conditioning Maintenance for Chester County
An air conditioner is a lot like a car in many ways. You depend on it almost every day. If it goes down, then you’ve got to scramble to figure out what to do quickly since it’s so important to your day-to-day life. And, just like a car, it needs regular maintenance to stay working as it’s intended to.
That’s where we come in. Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling’s team of highly trained, licensed HVAC technicians can prevent your air conditioner from experiencing inconvenient breakdowns by providing trusted, dependable, and efficient routine maintenance to your A/C unit. If you’re in need of other AC services, you’re in luck— we offer all servicing for you AC needs.
Why Invest in Maintenance?
You may think that since your AC works just fine, it doesn’t need any maintenance. However, that’s simply not true. Although the effects of declining efficiency might not be apparent just yet, they eventually will be. If your unit goes unchecked for too long, it’ll suffer in performance and could eventually break down.
Replacing an air conditioning unit can be expensive, and it comes with many other considerations. However, air conditioning maintenance from the Mattioni team can help prevent a breakdown from happening in the first place. Our team will perform a thorough, comprehensive inspection to identify and correct loose parts, small cracks or leaks, and anything else that could be leading to a drop in productivity. They’ll let you know what problems need fixing now before they become major problems, as well as which ones you can afford to put off until the next inspection.
By scheduling maintenance, you prevent those problems from growing, and you save money on your energy bills along the way. When efficiency drops, your air conditioner has to overcompensate in order to cool your home the way it normally would, but our maintenance service solves that issue. Studies have shown that annual tune-ups provide you with energy savings of $30-$60 per month!
There are plenty of other reasons why routine maintenance for your air conditioner is a worthy investment. Call Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling at 610-400-8510 to speak with one of our friendly HVAC team members and find out just how much it can help you!
By investing now in routine AC maintenance, you can enjoy great benefits like:
- Improving the reliability of your air conditioner – With semi-annual service visits, we can spot problems like leaks or loose parts early, before they cause a breakdown, and we can replace worn or damaged components before they have a chance to fail.
- Extending its service life – Replacing an air conditioning system can be costly, but our maintenance services help to maximize the service life of your current system, delaying an AC replacement until it is is more cost-effective.
- Reducing your cooling costs – An air conditioning system that is properly cleaned and serviced will run more efficiently, reducing your utility costs while increasing your comfort. Studies have shown that annual tune-ups provide you with energy savings of $30-$60 per month!
- Keeping your AC warranty in full effect – Most manufacturers require that routine maintenance be performed at set intervals by a qualified HVAC contractor to maintain full warranty coverage. Our maintenance services at Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling help to keep your system protected.
Sign Up for a Mattioni VIP Membership Today
Would you like to get the most value for your money when it comes to heating and air conditioning maintenance? Then join our Mattioni VIP Membership program. It is a cost-effective service plan that covers all your routine HVAC maintenance and provides a great selection of additional benefits, such as:
- Two HVAC service visits a year
- One in-home plumbing inspection
- 15% off flat-rate services
- 30% off select HVAC repairs
- Dispatch fee discounts
- Extended warranties
- Priority service
- And more!