Sewer Services in Exton, PA
As a homeowner in Exton, you’ll need to pay attention to the removal of wastewater from your home. Keeping your drains, sewer line, and systems like sewage ejector pumps in good working order is crucial to maintaining your home’s cleanliness, comfort, and value — and keeping plumbing disasters at bay.
When you need sewer services in the Exton area, call Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling to get the best service possible for your situation. Whether you need routine maintenance, quick repairs, or a full replacement, our team will be on the job in no time delivering great craftsmanship and service.
Sewage Ejector Pumps
Do you live in a home with belowground appliances or drains, such as those found in a basement laundry room or bathroom? If so, it’s likely that your home relies on a sewage ejector pump to get wastewater from the drains up to your sewer line without incident. Of course, this isn’t the only reason you might need one; many homes use them to maintain reliable drainage and keep water flowing as intended toward your sewer.
At Mattioni, we offer the replacement, repair, maintenance, and installation services you need to keep your sewage ejector pumps working properly where they’re needed without incident or breakdown. When you have trouble or know it’s time for an inspection, give us a call.
Signs Your Sewage Ejector Pump Needs Service
Contact the Mattioni team for sewage ejector pump services if you notice any of the following:
- If it’s 7 years old or more
- If it never seems to turn on or never seems to turn off
- If it makes strange noises or changes behavior in other ways
- If your belowground drains stop working correctly
Sewage Clog Removal in the Exton Area
When a clog affects your main sewer line, it can spell disaster for your entire home’s plumbing. Drains can slow or stop, sinks may back up into dishwashers or laundry rooms, toilets won’t flush, and showers can fill up with water and leave you ankle-deep by the time you’re done. When you notice that all your drains seem to be malfunctioning at once, it’s time to contact Mattioni and let our experts take a look at your sewer line.
Whether you just need a simple snaking to clear an incidental clog, need more advanced repairs to resolve an issue, or your sewer line needs a complete replacement, we’ll be able to find the right solution to get the water draining freely again.
What Causes Sewer Line Clogs?
Sewer line clogs can stem from countless different issues, but the majority come from:
- Putting the wrong things through your drains: Starchy foods, large amounts of oil and fat, fibrous materials, and things that don’t break down, like supposedly flushable wet wipes, can all clog your drains.
- Aging sewer lines: Over time, it’s inevitable that a sewer line will have trouble. For example, certain materials corrode and build up layers that narrow the pipe.
- Infiltration and damage: A sewer line with tree roots growing in through crevices or that’s been disrupted by shifting soil can stop draining properly and start leaking into your lawn.
Why Choose Mattioni for Sewer Services in Exton?
Homeowners in the Exton area can count on Mattioni to always provide the friendliest, most experienced techs when they need help. We value trustworthiness, personability, professionalism, and expertise in our team members, and that’s exactly what you can expect when you reach out to us.