Sewer Blockage Solutions in Southeastern PA
Small clogs in your drains are sometimes indicative of much larger problems. If you have regular clogging throughout your home, you may have a sewer blockage.
A sewer blockage can be made up of foreign debris, tree roots, or deteriorating sewer line metal. No matter the cause, Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling can help. We’ll get to the bottom of the problem and clear out the line so you have reliable water flow once again.
Signs You Have a Sewer Blockage
A lot of signs can appear when you have a serious sewer blockage. You may need sewer blockage clearing services if:
- Your drains clog regularly
- Your toilets don’t flush well
- You notice a bad smell in your yard
- You see puddles or lush spots on your lawn
Never ignore the signs of a blocked sewer line. This can cause a number of problems for your home’s plumbing systems.
Common Causes of Sewer Blockages
A lot of issues can plague a sewer pipe over time, leading to a severe blockage. A few common causes of sewer blockages include:
- Tree roots breaking into the pipe
- Deteriorating metal of the sewer pipe
- Thick materials being flushed down the toilet
How Mattioni Can Clear Sewer Blockages
Clearing out a severe sewer blockage can only be done by true experts in the field. When you hire us for the job, the team at Mattioni will:
- Inspect your sewer pipe with a video inspection snake camera
- Determine the cause of the blockage
- Use professional-grade tools to blast away the clog
- Flush water down the line to ensure proper flow
Why Choose Mattioni?
From sewer clearing to fixture replacement and more, Mattioni Plumbing, Heating & Cooling is here to handle your every plumbing need. Our family-owned team treats every customer like one of our own. We provide same-day service, upfront pricing, trustworthy work, and decades of experience. Count on us when you need your plumbing handled right.